Saturday 25 June 2016

 Introducing myself; 

My name is Chloe Jenkins. I am a 17 year old girl who has just completed my first round of AS levels (terrifying I know) I have decided to create this blog because I would love to share my passion for makeup, lifestyle, fashion and creativity with you all. Even though I am new to this sort of scene, I believe with your help and guidance I will be able to create up-to-date posts about what I love most. 

My one true passion; 

Makeup. I was never truly into makeup when I was younger, not even last year come to think of it. Yet, overtime I have learnt that makeup is an art form that anyone can create if they put their mind to it. I am not saying that I am the best makeup applier in the world, because by all means I am not! But I really do love waking up every morning and having the ability to create different looks on my face. Some days I may go for gold eye-shadow and dewy skin, then others a bold red lip and bare eyes. It all depends on my mood or time of year. Yet overall, makeup has truly become one of my favourite type of coping method there is and I would be so bored and helpless without it. 

I could not write a post about makeup without mentioning my all time favourite way to apply it. Artis brushes. Even though these brushes are not the original £200 artis brushes (I am on a budget) I believe that they still live up to the expectation. I had decided to purchase 5 different artis brushes as I believe that they would all work wonders in a range of different ways. For example, the brush on the far left of the image is mainly used for foundation. Whereas, I tend to use the brush on the far right for applying concealer. Each and every one of these brushes blend perfectly and leave no patches or blotches over the course of the day. The only issue I have with these brushes is that they do need constant cleaning and if you are a girl like me, you HATE cleaning brushes! Apart from that disadvantage, I would highly recommend artis brushes to every makeup lover or makeup beginner. I had purchased mine from Amazon at around £6.00. 


No comments:

Post a Comment